We Offer Reliable Dental Services in Owen Sound and Surrounding Areas
Owen Sound Dental Clinic is your one-stop solution when you need to fix your dental problems in a professional and timely manner. Since 1957, we have been offering dependable dental services in Owen Sound. Our team is dedicated to helping you maintain your oral health. We will treat you in a warm and professional environment while keeping you comfortable throughout the process. At our clinic, we offer everything from cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry to specialized treatments and on-site lab services.
Regular dental checkups will help you prevent major dental concerns in future.
- Toothaches, pain, and swelling: If you’re suffering from abscessed teeth or other infections, ask our dentists for help. We provide emergency services for all your toothaches and pain.
- Children and dentistry: As a family-oriented clinic, we also cater to the specific requirements of children and help them feel comfortable with visiting our dentists from an early age. It helps in building a positive attitude towards oral health of your children.
- Professional cleaning: We always recommend professional teeth cleaning at regular intervals to our patients. This helps to remove plaque and tartar buildup and prevents periodontal disease.
- Extractions: Sometimes, extracting a tooth is the only solution. At our dental clinic, we are committed to providing you the most comfortable and pain-free tooth extraction procedure possible.
- Invisalign®: These invisible braces are a series of clear, removable teeth aligners that are used as alternatives to traditional metal braces.
- Porcelain veneers: These veneers are very thin pieces of durable, tooth-shaped porcelain that are custom made to fit over your natural teeth.
- Bleaching: Teeth bleaching is similar to teeth whitening. This can be achieved either by changing the intrinsic colour of your teeth or by removing or controlling the formation of stains.
- Root canals: This dental procedure is specifically designed to remove infection from the pulp of a tooth in order to save the rest of the tooth.
- Implant dentistry: Dental implants are used to permanently replace your missing teeth by anchoring them into the jaw. These are considered to be natural alternatives to dental bridges or dentures.
- TMJ (TMD) therapy: As a full-service dental clinic, we offer treatment options to eliminate temporomandibular joint pain or temporomandibular dysfunction.
- Bridges: These fixed, non-removable prostheses help restore the functionality and aesthetics of your missing teeth. The teeth on both sides of the existing space are used to fit the bridge to replace one or more missing teeth.
- Wisdom teeth: Your last or third molars, also called wisdom teeth, begin to come in during your early twenties or late teens. They become impacted when they grow in tilted or rotated; we can remove them for you.
- Crowns: Crowns can restore the shape, size, and function of your affected teeth. It makes the tooth stronger and resembles a cap that is put over the tooth. Crowns are used when you undergo root canal treatment, or just to improve the shape and appearance of your teeth.
- General Anesthetic: We offer general anesthetic for children for hospital appointments, as well as for wisdom teeth at the surgical center in Owen Sound.
- Complete denture service: We offer complete denture services to replace your missing teeth. They provide support for your cheeks and lips and are made of plastic, porcelain, or a combination of both.
- Athletic mouth-wear: Our dental clinic provides custom-fabricated mouthguards that are specifically designed to prevent oral injuries related to sports.
- Night guards
Get in touch with us to learn more about our services. We look forward to serving you.